Bruce Alexander’s practice is exclusively dedicated to the handling of Alternative Dispute Resolution construction-related claims, as a mediator, arbitrator, and third-party neutral in the areas of construction contracts, construction insurance coverage, lien law, delay damages, and construction litigation.
Mr. Alexander is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Construction Law. Lawyers certified in construction law are experts in matters relating to the design and construction of improvements on private and public projects. Less than one percent of the attorneys admitted to The Florida Bar are board certified in construction law, and only seven percent of the attorneys in Florida are board certified in any area of law.
For the most current information and to coordinate or schedule a mediation, contact Bruce Alexander’s assistant:
Becky Basil – Assistant/Scheduling Coordinator
Direct Dial: (561)820-0332
Click on a link below to access and download Mr. Alexander’s Bio and Rate Sheet.
- Construction ADR – Mediation and Arbitration
- Florida, 1984
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 1987
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2014
- Florida Supreme Court – Certified Mediator
- Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal – Certified Mediator
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida – Certified Mediator
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida – Certified Mediator
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida – Certified Mediato
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Cleveland, OH, 1984
- Case Western Reserve Law Review, Executive Editor
- B.A., Brown University, Providence, RI, 1980